Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
HIGHTS Open Air Festival 2022 will be held on July 1-2 2021 in Stockholm.
We remain hopeful that we will see you all at HIGHTS Open Air Festival this summer. No one knows what will happen on the world stage in the next couple of months, but we are optimistic and our hard work towards this year’s festival continues as planned.
The majority of the acts are confirmed. There might be a few additions further on.
If the festival won’t go ahead as planned in July 2021, your ticket will be valid for HIGHTS Open Air Festival 2022. You will also have the option to receive a refund.
Yes. If you’ve bought a ticket and decided to show your support by not requesting a refund back in 2019/2020. Your ticket is still valid and as thanks, we'll grant you a 2-day festival pass giving you access to both festival days. You will receive an email with all necessary information on how to exchange your ticket into a 2-day festival wristband as we get closer to summer.
The health and safety of our guests, artists, staff and community are always – and will continue to be – our top priority. Any regulations and/or guidelines imposed by the Swedish authorities will, of course, be followed accordingly.
Register here to always stay in the loop and look for updates in our social media channels and on our website.
- You must provide your ticket, printed or on your mobile at the entrance to get your festival wristband before you gain access to the festival.
- Already exchanged tickets into wristband are not refundable.
- Only tickets purchased through Nortic or HIGHTS verified partners are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you may not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and/or non-exchangeable between people.
- Wristbands cannot be transferred to another person once placed on the wrist.
- Wristbands must be worn securely on your wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do not remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands that for some reason needs to be exchanged, e.g. broken, too tight, lost, stolen or manipulated in any way are void and must be exchanged at the box office for a fee. Please note that the exchange must be made by the original purchaser and will be allowed one (1) time only during the festival. The reimbursement fee is SEK 250 per wristband (iZettle card payment only).
- Once the wristband is placed on your wrist it can’t be given to anyone else. If you exchange your wristband to someone else, it is void and will under no circumstances be replaced.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
- Counterfeit wristbands are invalid and will be confiscated by festival security or other event staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security or event staff for any reason, it will not be replaced.
- Your ticket and your wristband are considered a valuable document, treat it as you would treat cash!
- You are allowed to leave and re-enter the area if you still wear your festival band on your arm.
- If the wristband is too loose or off, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
You need to be at least 23 years of age if you want to go to the HIGHTS Open Air Festival.
You’re NOT allowed to bring your own food or alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages to the festival.
Filming and recording are not allowed except on a mobile phone.
The festival site has both security guards and health care personnel on-site. HIGHTS Open Air Festival has a zero-tolerance policy against racism, sexual harassment, violence and/or other offending behaviours.
Pets and animals are not permitted to enter the festival.
More information soon